Oh, well since we are best friends seems like a good choice, but I'm not really good on writing about myself, but I was tagged so let's get over it.
I was tagged by
1.you must post the rules
2.each person must post five things about themselves in their journal
3.answer the questions the tagger set for you in there post and create five new questions for the people you tag to answer
4.you have to choose ten and post their icons on your journal
5. go to their page and tell them you have tagged them
6. no tag backs
7. no stuff in the tagging section about "your tagged if your reading this " you legitimately have to tag ten people
5 Things about me
1. I'm very undecided what to do in my life. I want to write, but I know that it may not work out so I'm looking for alternatives.
2. I meow on math classes... and sing "I'm survivor" after it...
3. My sight is good, very good if you consider that I spend most of my life before computer screen or a book in poor light of Ikea lamp (I love dimness).
4. I often bite off more than I can chew and also I'm a flash in the pan.
5. I have been riding horses when I was 3 up to 8 years old, but I've never dared to gallop
Question I was asked
1. What is your eye color?
Dark brown and I always wanted them to be blue ;/ 2. Do you have any pets?
Yes. I have a cat as you can see on my photos (I had two, but one got lost in may and never came back :C). I've also had a dog, fishes, guinea pig, mouse, turtle... 3. Your favourite color?
I don't have one. It depends of the tint.
But for short I like purple, blue, turquoise, dark red... 4. Are you in relationship?
That is a good question... xD
No, I'm not... at least for this moment 5. Who did you want to be as a child?
A vet. Than a clothes or interior designer. Questions I ask
1. What is your favourite song?
2. Do you have a stupid/ funny story from your life that you are embarrassed of?
3. Do you have some weird habits (like for example you have to carry your bag on right shoulder)?
4. Do you play on the instrument?
5. Do you like to read? What kind of books? I tag:
Sorry for mistakes, correct me if you'd notice something that sounds weird...